>Transcription, Coding and Billing Service advantages with FutureNet
- Leadership in the transcription market takes more than years of experience or the ability to process millions of lines each week, although we more than pass those tests too. It's about preventing problems, meeting deadlines, easily audit-able invoices, and a long track record of platform, workforce, management team and overall business stability.
A feature-rich, mature platform with over a decade of no downtime, except for scheduled maintenance. Free technology for transcription service and document imaging clients with no hidden fees. toll free dictation, Speech recognition with no per-user or annual maintenance fees. Domestic labor and industry leading cost, quality and TAT measurements visibility.
- Cost Control
- Independent volume calculation and pay rate assignment tools for transcriptionists and editors (and account billing rates for MTSO's) enable system managers to straightforwardly compensate team members according to their differing roles and also provides the ability to calibrate production measurements.
- Configurable for Visual Black Character, 65-Character Net (or other line lengths), gross line, per-page, or by report. Measurements can include or exclude headers and footers or limit their invoicing to first page only. Since the WebEHR typing platform is based on Microsoft Word, calculations can also be verified under Word's Tools menu bar.
- Quality Control
- A random sampling of each transcriptionist's reports can be directed to the editing pool based on a variable percentage of overall production volume. Transcriptionists can manually direct reports for editing along with notes to the editor for what needs attention.
- In editing mode, file markers sync the cursor position with the voice file location so editors can efficiently jump between defined trouble areas.
- Unique reporting functions also enable authorized users to review quality based on overall workflow sorting variables (date range, dictator ID, transcriptionist, editor, etc.) and directly compare before and after iterations of the edited documents at the detail level.
- Turn Around Time Control
- Beyond standard turnaround time settings and tracking/reporting by work types, FutureNet's WebEHR platform includes distinctive controls that, for example, can exclude specific documents from overall TAT statistics. These exclusions can be for extremely difficult dictators or jobs that are miscoded during dictation, necessitating extra steps that transcriptionists have no control over. Additionally, screens and/or reports with tallies of out of time jobs all link to detailed listing views for further analysis and efficient follow through.
- Service Monitoring and Management
- The online repository for all your transcribed reports and scanned images (if the document imaging option is used), the WebEHR electronic health record database can function as your paperless chart room. Internet accessible, secure and updated in real-time as transcribed reports are completed, the WebEHR patient chart offers an extremely low cost yet practical alternative to full blown electronic medical record EMR systems.
You will be able to monitor our services to see how we handle your physician's dictation.
You are provided with a full searchable database to manage all your patient reports.
Electronic signature with co-sign and proxy signature features are available without additional cost.
Electronic charting is available for your physicians to fast access their patient information.
User management is under your control.
Audit trails are available for all user transactions and activities.
Management statistics information is onscreen for you to access.
Detailed invoice reports are onscreen for you to verify billing information.
- Customer Testimonials
- "…They have been a very reliable service, transcribing our documents within the contracted turn-around times. As a specialty facility we have many terms that are out of the usual med-surg arena, FutureNet has trained their staff to handle our needs and continues to do so whenever we have changes such as templates for new clinicians. FutureNet and my staff independently monitor quality issues and, on the few occasions when any were found, FutureNet's staff has responded quickly and addressed our concerns. My staff and FutureNet's have a good working relationship and questions are responded to quickly and effectively.
- --Karen L. Bettino, RN, BS, Director of HIM & Privacy Officer, Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- This communication is a "Thank You" for your outstanding service …We had a patient transfer situation but were unable to transfer until the patient's Discharge Summary was completed and thus able to be sent with the patient. Your company was contacted …and followed through on this information in an extremely timely fashion (Physician dictated the report at 4:25 pm and it was typed/transcribed at 4:36 pm the same day). Because of your excellent service, the patient was able to be transferred in a very timely manner. There are too many times that good service goes unrecognized but we wanted to take this opportunity to thank you personally. All of your "customers" here at VHH are very appreciative, including the nurses on the unit and the patient.
- --Leonard LaBella, President/CEO & Jo Fitzpatrick, Director of HIM, Verdugo Hills Hospital