> Artificial Intelligence Solution
- FutureNet offers proven back-end speech recognition with natural language processing along with industry leading smart phone capabilities that can increase productivity and improve the quality of your current documentation process. Our front-end solution is also available for physicians who find it of value in their environments.
- Beginning in 2006, FutureNet has integrated proven speech recognition technology (SR) into its EHR platform. We currently provide SR to Clients via an ASP solution. This solution is also provided to our transcription service clients for their qualified dictators.
- The speech recognition solution for EHR clients is charged tier-based on volume for ongoing usage. Clients currently using the EHR dictation and transcription platform will be able to utilize SR to reduce costs, increase productivity and shorten turn-around-time. There is no risk or upfront investment for EHR clients to use speech recognition technology. We will provide training in a 'train-the-trainer' approach to help clients fully utilize this advanced technology solution.
- Speech recognition as a transcription service option is another technology advantage offered by FutureNet to its clients. Transcription service customers are offered pricing on regular transcription services and speech recognition editing to help streamline cost effectiveness for services.
- After a period of regular manual transcription, we work with our clients to identify those dictators who qualify for speech recognition technology. With this step by step approach to growing the qualified dictator list we are maximizing the cost savings of using speech recognition. When using SR as transcription option we use backend speech recognition processes exclusively.