• FutureNet's Ambulatory EHR is a fully web enabled system providing easy and convenient access for healthcare providers.
• The system provides not only practice management features and clinical documentation modules like other ambulatory EHR systems, but also provides a customizable workflow to help streamline operations for any size organization.
• With our web based EHR, healthcare providers take no risk enjoying new technology available in the healthcare information management industry while saving capital investment utilizing the system.
• Historically, the biggest barrier for adopting an EHR system in small or individual clinical offices was reimbursement. Physicians must pay for the EHR system, which included initial capital investment and ongoing maintenance expense.
• Traditional EHR systems require much more cost and risk tolerance, so healthcare providers are reluctant to make the decision to embrace the technology.
• FutureNet's ambulatory EHR system provides multiple options. This motivates physicians to move forward without much financial stress while still getting technology they need to improve their healthcare Quality of Service.
* This Complete EHR Ambulatory is 2011 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.
ONC-ATCT Certificate of Compliance Vendor: Drummond Group Inc.