> Press Releases
- FutureNet Delivers Clinical Documentation to Smart Phones for Free with Mobile EHR.
- Orlando, FL – September 27, 2010 – With the opening of the national AHIMA convention today, FutureNet unveiled a smart phone accessible Electronic Health Record as a no cost extension to their existing Web EHR clinical documentation product. The Mobile EHR offers physicians and other clinical documentation system users the same secure document search, review and electronic signature capabilities as the company's traditional Web EHR product that presently supports more than 500 healthcare provider clients across the country.
- "As the universal use of smart phones and/or tablet PC's explodes along with the availability of sophisticated, real-time streaming data content applications, it is only natural that physicians begin to expect access to their clinical documentation in the palm of their hands" noted FutureNet COO, Wayne Wu, PhD. "We believe that by extending the no-cost upgrade and product enhancement philosophy of our application service provider ASP platform to smart phones, we further strengthen our client relationships and position ourselves well for the market churn expected as providers look to make technology changes in pursuit of ARRA funding dollars."
- About FutureNet
- FutureNet Technologies Corporation provides ASP-based technology and domestic outsourced services for the clinical documentation industry. Founded in 1996, the company's dictation, transcription, speech recognition, document imaging, and electronic health record products are used in hundreds of hospitals and other healthcare organizations nationwide and support dozens of medical transcription service organizations. Headquartered in Monrovia, CA, FutureNet is privately owned.
For more information, visit www.FutureNet-Tech.com, email info@FutureNet-Tech.com or call 800.923.4258.
- Media Contact :
- Dale Kivi
- Business Development
- FutureNet Technologies Corporation
- 800.923.4258 Extension 1014