> Press Releases
- Free Cloud Computing Digital Dictation App Available From FutureNet
- Diamond Bar, CA
- August 26, 2011
- FutureNet announced today the availability of their Fnet Recorder digital dictation iPhone app for download off the Apple App Store. Launched to compliment the company's medical dictation and transcription product lines, the free cloud-based SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) offering eliminates the need for traditional digital hand-held recording devices which typically sell for nearly five hundred dollars each. The Fnet Recorder enables iPhone users to digitally record high quality audio files that are automatically compressed and encrypted before being uploaded into the FutureNet cloud for subsequent secure access through any internet enabled computer or smart phone.
- "Our users have had free smart phone access to search for, review and electronically sign medical reports for some time," stated FutureNet COO, Wayne Wu, PhD. "With the new Fnet Recorder app, we now also substantially increase the providers dictating convenience over traditional hand-held devices by adding the ability to directly link with real-time patient scheduling and ADT data. These free front-end applications help us further extend the value proposition we offer our technology and transcription service clients, especially given that all the other healthcare vendors with similar applications charge set-up fees and per-user monthly fees for subsets of what we will now provide to our clients at no cost."
- Advantages of the Fnet Recorder app over traditional hand-held digital recorders include improved workflow efficiency through auto-transfer of the voice files at the conclusion of each job (versus needing to dock the hand-helds after a series of jobs), reduced workflow errors by being able to select specific patients off the physician's schedule displayed directly on the providers phone (versus dictating all the patient data in hope that the transcriptionist will be able to identify the proper patient visit), and faster turn-around times for STAT jobs with the ability to mark individual jobs for priority processing.
- Interested users can learn more about the free Fnet Recorder app, including how to use the app and access recorded voice files on the company's website: www.FutureNet-Tech.com (under the Smart Phone Applications tab).
- About FutureNet
- FutureNet Technologies Corporation provides cloud-based SaaS healthcare technology and domestic outsourced transcription services. Founded in 1996, the company's medical dictation, transcription, speech recognition, document imaging, and electronic health record products are used in hundreds of hospitals and other healthcare organizations nationwide and support dozens of medical transcription service organizations. The company's SaaS solutions are deployed as HIPAA compliant web-based applications that help providers efficiently capture and manage the discrete health data elements required for meaningful use. Headquartered in Diamond Bar, CA, FutureNet is privately owned. For more information, visit www.FutureNet-Tech.com, email info@FutureNet-Tech.com or call 800.923.4258.
- Media Contact :
- Dale Kivi
- Business Development
- FutureNet Technologies Corporation
- 800.923.4258 Extension 1014